Waiting sucks. Waiting for an email response. Waiting for pay day. Waiting for water to boil. Waiting for me to choose a winner for the contest (I do have it narrowed down btw).
So in honor of sitting around waiting, here are the five most sucktastic things about it:
1. You can't do anything to speed someone else up unless you want to sound like an ass or come off as a jerk.
2. No one has perfected time travel technology.
3. In this business, waiting usually means keeping a secret, which majorly sucks because writers are blabbermouths.
4. You can't move on, because you are stuck waiting.
5. The whole watched pot never boils thing seems to apply to email, money, food, people, packages - you get the picture.
What are you waiting for? Perhaps there's strength in numbers.